Wednesday, January 6, 2010

About Me

My name is Norzulaika Binti Zainal Abidin but my friends always call me Zue or ‘Kechik’. This is because I am not too tall compared to them with my height just 151cm while my weight is 48kg. I was born on 17 September 1990 at Hospital Universiti Kuala Lumpur. This year, I will become a 20-year-old girl and I hope I can do better in my study than before.

Now let me share about my family. I have a very responsible father and a caring mother in my life. My father’s name is Zainal Abidin Bin Abdul Samad who born on 15 September 1962 and every year, I celebrate my birthday with my father because our birthdays just around the corner. He works as a district officer. My mother’s name is Noriah Binti Mohamed Idris who born on 13 June 1967. She is a very caring housewife who always beside us when we have a problem and a good listener. I am eldest from three siblings. I have one younger sister and one younger brother. My younger sister’s name is Norzuliana Binti Zainal Abidin but we call her ‘akak’ at home while my younger brother’s name is Mohammad Zulnajmi Bin Zainal Abidin and we call him ‘adik’ because of he is a last siblings. They are on 12 years old and 9 years old. They call me ‘Ayong’ as a sign of respect toward me. I love them very much. We live at No.26, Jalan Melati 3/25, Bandar Malawati, 45000 Kuala Selangor, Selangor.

I have interesting and beneficial hobby. I love to collect a cute piggy bank and a small coin such as 10 cent and 5 cent. I only fill my piggy bank with this small coin. I decided to do that because I really like something that looks cute and small. I start to like this hobby when I as in part 1 student at Universiti Teknologi Mara (UITM). So now, I have two piggy bank which is full with this small coin and for this semester I wish to go on with this type of hobby. I wish when I have a child someday, I will show to them my collections of cute piggy bank which is full my 10 cent and 5 cent. So that, I hope they will have a beneficial hobby like me and become a good person someday.

During my leisure time, I will go out with my friends and enjoy our time. Usually when we go out, we will spend a lot of money on the unseen things like karaoke-ing and shopping. While with my family, we will travel to interesting places during the holiday to enjoy quality time. If there is no more things to do, the last choice I have is watching movies, sleep or play with my cute rabbit, call ‘comel’ and my adorable cat, call ‘putih’.

I start my kindergarten at 4 years old in Tadika Agama Islam Kuala Selangor. At that time, my mother work as mathematics teacher at my school. Then, I go to Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Pasangan, Kg.Kuantan, Selangor but I study there just for two years. This is because I have a transportation problem. So, I change my school near to my home, Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Rantau Panjang, Selangor but I change my school again after two years because of transportation problems too. Then, at year 5 and 6, I study at Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Sultan Abdul Aziz, Selangor near to my grandmother’s home. So that, if I have a transportation problem anymore, I can just go to my grandmother’s home. After I graduated my primary school, I further my study at Sekolah Menengah kebangsaan Dato’ Harun, Tg.Karang Selangor and live at hostel for 5 years. Now, I study at Uitm, Segamat as a banking student.

Lastly, what I just want to say is I really appreciate my life with my happy family and enjoyable friends around me.


No comments:

Post a Comment