Monday, March 8, 2010

my most wanted wishes!!

Hello..!! Everyone has their own wish in their life included me…10 wishes that I hope I can achieve it are….. I will divide it to my 5 short-term wish and the balance are my long-term wish…
SHORT-TERM WISHES..

1) SUPERB IN DEBATE..

Debate is my soul…I extremely like to debate and want to do my best and to make UITM JOHOR success and get many achievement in debate.. I hope that 1 day, I will be superb in debate like my senior, johan, abang nasa and kak azriana.. I really admiring them and I will be their fan forever because they really good in debate..Even if they just start, I already feel the hottest debate match will begins..huhuhu!


2) VICE CANSELOR AWARDS(ANC)

I hope that I will get ANC when I graduated in my diploma… for the last 2 semester, I hit to maintain my CGPA in dean list students…I hope that it will be maintain and I will get ANC make my family and my special boyfriend, feel proud of me..


3) STUDY IN OVERSEAS…

Amin…it is my most wanted wish in my short term wishes.. I hope that I will further my study in bachelor or master in overseas…even I know the fact that I’m not the intelligence one compared to others, but I really….really….really want to further my study at overseas..and the place that I really want to study is at Paris..! it is because I really want to go to Paris and of course because Paris is a wonderful place to go…huhu!!


4)GET MY OWN CAR..

I want to drive to anywhere that I wanna go..!! even I already has 3 cars in my house but it already own by my dad and mum..even there is 1 car left, but it is not suitable for me who is just 20-year-old-girl to drive..i always borrow my mum cars, VIVA ELITE to go somewhere but I still want my own car..it is more easier to me to back to Segamat by my own…


5) GET A BIG AND CUTE TEDDY BEAR IN MY BIRTHDAY..

I really like teddy bear and a cute stuff especially if they in a pink colour..hehe! I hope that I will receive a cute teddy bear in my birthday this year..hehehe! to anyone that read this statement, don’t just ignore it..!!hahahaah!!

LONG-TERM WISHES..

1) SUCCESSFUL PERSON….

The first thing that I will do after I graduate in my study, I will try to achieve my ambition to be a lecturer…that is my wish since I 8 years old..my mum is a teacher and she always advice me to be a someone who more good than her..so, since that until now, I wish that I will be a lecturer someday and make my family feel proud of me..i am the eldest in my family, so that it is a responsibility to me to make my siblings to follow my route..

2) BRING MY FAMILY TO MAKKAH..

The second things after I get a job is I will bring my family go to Makah..Besides my parents and siblings, I also really hope I will have the chance to bring my grandpa and my grandma to make HAJI… You can see their picture beside this text...this is because they are the one who raise me since I was born…when I’m in 9 years old, I started living with my parents..Because of that, I really love my grandpa and my grandma from bottom of my heart…but I don’t know if I still have a chance to do that..Because now, my grandpa is not in a good condition..I really hope that, my grandpa will be healthy back..Love them really much!!

3) FULFIL MY PARENTS WISH…

The next thing I will do is make my parents glad and complete their wish.. my mum wish is she want to open a restaurant because she really love to cook..now, my mum always cook at ‘kenduri’, take a order to make a muffin, ‘kuih-muih’ and biscuit Raya during ‘Hari Raya’… she always tell me that, she want to have her own restaurant someday and I feel that, it is a way to make her happy..I hope that, I will built one restaurant for her and name it as ‘PRESENT FOR MUM’…=) for my dad, he always told me that he want to have a BMW cars and live at a wonderful house someday …I really adored my dad because he is a strong and responsible man who try his best to built a wonderful family..i hope that I will buy all that things for him even if I forced to just get Kancil as my car..I knows that all that stuff cannot repay all the deeds but I really hope that I can do that for them..

4)MARRIED!!

After I accomplish all that things above, the last things is I will think for my future...I want to get married with someone who I love so much.. I want to built a blissful family with him and live a joy life with our 4 sons…=) I hope will live my live happily ever after with my lovely family…



THE MOST IMPORTANT WISH!!! I want to be a good person in my live and achieve Al-falah in the world and here after…Amin…

No comments:

Post a Comment